Concrete Madness – the Alternative
In the name of progress careless destruction of what could be a visitor’s highlight: Tuasan Falls, once a paradise for nature lovers is now a “developed” tourist spot.
The result: Never ending landslides, danger to life and property, concrete jungle instead of virgin forest. You need not travel to Camiguin to see this.
Our Alternative: eco-tourism understood
- access road to the vicinity of the tourist spot only
- parking lot at 10 to 20 minutes easy walking distance to the attraction
- shady trails for hikers and cyclers
- wheelchair accessible trail for the disabled and elderly
- guided horseback rides and hikes for tourists and their children
- job creation for nearby villagers through sale of local products and services
- Minimal destruction of the environment
- Trees, plants and beauty to remember
Sustainable tourism addresses the needs of all and profits everyone