The Citizens for Green and Peaceful Camiguin Inc. (CGPC) are registered by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) under Reg. No. CN20142987 since May 2014 as a non-political non-profit non-government organisation (NGO).
CGPC is associated with SULOG – One Sendong is Enough, a coalition of environmental watchdogs and progressive civil society organizations in Northern Mindanao particularly Task Force Macajalar, a federation of environmental groups and POs of fisher folks and farmers.
Our main concerns are:
- The ecological and environmental protection of the island paradise of Camiguin,
- the protection of Camiguins life-style, history and culture,
- the protection of the rights of the consumers,
- the protection of the rights of the producers,
- the protection of peoples livelihoods and wellbeing